Mister's Words & Pictures

Monday, May 08, 2006


Jazz Fest is the reason I wanted to move to New Orleans. Year in and year out I loved coming back to the city, got a feel for its vibe and its weirdness, got hooked on New Orleans jazz and its cultural roots and branches and it just so happened G Bitch is from NOLA, so why the hell not? I feel anyone who was not from New Orleans but lived there prior to Katrina and manages to return to the city to live should be considered a naturalized native New Orleanian. No time limits, they come back, they get a certificate. I know I want my certificate--if you're listening, Mister Mayor. If I don't get my certificate, Mister Mayor, I'm going to vote for that other guy whose name will soon appear on a sign in our front yard.
dsb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home